By Alan R. Katritzky
Verified in 1960, Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry is the definitive serial within the area-one of significant significance to natural chemists, polymer chemists, and so much organic scientists. each 5th quantity ofAdvances in Heterocyclic Chemistry includes a cumulative topic index.
Read Online or Download Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry, Vol. 59 PDF
Best chemistry books
This ebook is quantity I of a brand new sequence through Springer entitled issues in Heterocyclic Chemistry. at the present, there are six such monographs during this sequence, the final scope of that is to hide "current traits in heterocyclic chemistry". Given the significance of heterocylic typical items and heterocyclic scaffolds within the realm of medicinal chemistry and drug discovery, an up-todate sequence in this topic is definitely warranted, and a survey of the new influence of microwave-assisted synthesis in this venerable box is either well timed and wanted.
- Ionic Liquids for Better Separation Processes
- Applied Sonochemistry. Uses of Power Ultrasoud in Chemistry and Processing
- Physical Properties of Hydrocarbons vol.1
- The Chemistry of Life’s Origins
- IB Chemistry (SL and HL) Examination Secrets Study Guide: IB Test Review for the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme
- Quantum chemistry and spectroscopy
Additional resources for Advances in Heterocyclic Chemistry, Vol. 59
Perkin I , 1919 (1990). V. K . Aksenov, V. M . Vlasov, V . I . Danilkin, P. P. Rodionov, and G . N. Shnitko, J . Nuorine Chrm. 46, 57 (1990). G. J. Chen and C . Tamborski, J . Flrrorinr Chem. 46, 137 (1990). R. E. Banks and A. Khazaei. J . Fluorine Chem. 46, 297 (1990). H. Sawada, M. Nakayama, M. Yoshida. T. Yoshida, and N . Kamigata, J . FIuorinc~Chem. 46, 423 (1990). K. V. Komarov. N. D. Chkanikov, M. V . Galakhov. A. F. Kolomietz, and A. V. Fokin, J . FIirorinc. Chem. 47, 59 (1990). P. P. Rodionov and G.
4. Imidazo[ I , 2 - 4 I ,2,4]triazines . . 5. Imidazo[l S-d[I ,2,4]triazines .. . , , .. . .... 6. 2,4]triazines 7. 1-f][ 1,2,4]triazines D. [ I ,2,4JTriazino[x,y-z]benzimidazoles. . . . . . . . . . . . . . I . [ I ,2,4]Triazino[2,3-~]benzimidazoles. ... . . . .... 2. 3-u]benzimidazoles. .... ... . .... 3. 4]Triazino[4,5-a]benzimidazole 4. [ 1,2,4]Triazino[ 1,6-a]benzimidazole E. [ I ,2,4]Triazino[x,y-z]purines . . . . . . . . . . . I . [1,2,4]Triazino[2,3-f’]purines .
The role of the CF, group in the activation of the imine function of 25 was investigated (Scheme 7). Azacyclobutane dimers 28 were obtained (84H67, 84H 1363) in high yields by irradiation of some pyrimidine 6-azapyrimidine dinucleotide analogs 27. They are unstable in aqueous solution and decomposed back to 27 (Scheme 8). 15 SCHEME 5 16 Sec. 2,4-TRIAZiNES Me the 24 22 SCHEME 6 A. P Y RROLO[X ,Y-ZITRIAZINES There are seven possible annulated [ 1,2,4ltriazines with the pyrrole ring; one bicyclic system could be produced from each of the edges b-f of 1A except that face e could form three bicyclic systems.